Be part of our story & stand a chance to win a minima gift voucher
Since 2012 minima has struck a chord with both home and office owners as well as stockists and specifiers. We are honoured to have you as part of our journey.
We’re putting a catalogue together, and while we have great studio photos, we have very few pics of our lights installed. So what better way to obtain some than to crowd source from you, our customers! We’re launching a competition where the best photo of an installed minima light or group of lights will win a R5000 gift voucher for minima lights and furniture and be our catalogue’s cover image. In addition, all photos selected for the catalogue will also each receive a R1000 minima gift voucher. To enter, share photos of your minima lights to email@example.com.
Please note: Entry photos must be available in high res images of min 2500 pixels high across one length at 300dpi. Winners will be announced on the 15th August.
Once the catalogue is published we’ll send you an electronic copy.
- The competition closing date is 31 July 2019.
- Winners will be announced by 15 August 2019.
- The minima gift vouchers will be valued at minima retail pricing and will be applicable to any of the lights or furniture in the current range.
- Photographs must be submitted in .jpeg format
- Higher res images of min 2500 pixels high across one length at 300 dpi will receive preference. For purposes of emailing your entry please send low res images indicating if you have high res images available.
- Photos in landscape, square and portrait format will be accepted
- Entries are encouraged to be submitted by owners of minima light fittings, interior designers, shop owners, including showroom displays of minima lights, specifiers and professional photographers.
- There is no limit to the amount of photos submitted per entrant.
- By submitting photos, entrants give consent for us to use these on social media as part of the competition marketing, as well as to be published in our catalogue. Photographers will also be credited on request.
- No photos containing people will be considered.
- We’ll be in touch with shortlisted entrants with regards high res images and the photo release consent forms.
- The judges decision is final.